HELPING CLIENTS BUILD THEIR BUSINESS STRATEGICALLY THROUGH…
- business strategy (conceptualisation, research, analysis, planning, execution, launch and on-going advisory or support)
- education (developing trainings and other L&D solutions, reviewing and auditing programmes)
- customer experience
- events organisation and management
- market specific advisory and services (UK, Hungary, India)
- wine competition judging
- wine courses (WSET approved educator and assessor)
- hosting wine presentations, talks, dinners and auctions
- wine assessment and advisory
- creating wine lists and writing tasting notes
- copywriting for wineries (website, promotional materials, etc.)
- translating (English – Hungarian)
Unique – I strive to identify the unique propositions of a business and focus on the needs of my clients to drive their business to success.
Uncompromising – I challenge, motivate and work closely with clients to deliver the highest quality solutions with the customer in mind at all times.
Engaging – I immerse my mind in my client’s business to get the fullest appreciation of their challenges, then work with the active participation of all stakeholders to build consensus when identifying solutions and creating strategies.
Global – based in London and working internationally, I offer unique insights and cut across boundaries to efficiently operate in a wide range of cultures and countries.